Retirement from the NICU
- If you plan to retire from the NICU and are already a CNT in good standing, you may choose to apply for CNT-Retired status. This status is valid indefinitely.
- Should you choose to return to practice, your status will be switched to “inactive” until you choose to re-apply for active CNT status. In this case, the normal application process including examination is to be followed.
- The CNT-Retired status is offered to therapists who have retired from NICU practice with no plans to return.
- Cost of CNT-Retired is $100.00.
- Change your status to CNT-Retired status by completing a short application in Prolydian.
- Once you are in the Prolydian system, click the CNT-Retired application, complete it, and submit.
Note: You will be asked to log-in to our certification management platform, Certemy in order to apply for CNT-Retired status. Please contact us at email@example.com should you have questions or difficulties.