Retirement from the NICU
- If you plan to retire from the NICU and are already a CNT in good standing, you may choose to apply for CNT-Retired status. This status is valid indefinitely.
- Should you choose to return to practice, your status will be switched to “inactive” until you choose to re-apply for active CNT status. In this case, the normal application process including examination is to be followed.
- The CNT-Retired status is offered to therapists who have retired from NICU practice with no plans to return.
- Cost of CNT-Retired is currently $27.00
- To become a CNT-Retired, complete a short change-of-status form.